ECU-Electronic Control Unit / E-Mobility
The customer specific inverter for E-drives contains the required hard and software components for controlling the synchronous engine aswell as the control of the complete vehicle. An integrated DC/DC converter supplies the 12V vehicle system voltage for light, water pump, E-Gas reporting, dashboard etc.. The heat reduction of the power stage is done via water cooling system.
This customer specific inverter was developed for an all-electric motorcycle.
- thermal management at 0.1 K/W
- scalable power stage
- project handling and integration of hard and software according to ISO26262 ASIL-C level
- specific power density: 11.7 kW/kg
Application specific data
- voltage range: 200 V - 303 V
- continuous current: 39.4 Aeff
- peak current: 137.9 Aeff
- rotation speed: max. 6,600 rpm
- lifetime: 1,000 h / 10 years